Friday, July 31, 2009

What song is this?

If I could take it all back now, I wouldn't I would have did more **** that people said that I shouldn't





If I were to die murdered in cold blood tomorrow


Would you feel sorrow or show love


Or would it matter


Can never be the lead-off batter of things


**** for me to feed off


I'm see-saw battlin


But theres way too much at stake for me to be fake


There's too much on my plate


And I came way too far in this game to turn and walk away


And not say what I got to say


What the **** you take me for? a joke? you smokin crack?


Before I do that, I beg Mariah to take me back


I get up 'for i get down, run myself in the ground, 'for I put some wack **** out


I'm tryin-a smack this one out the park, five-thousand mark


Ya'll steady tryin to drown the shark


Ain't gonna do nothin but piss me off


Lid to the can of whoop ***, just twist me off


See me leap out, pull the piece out, **** shootin i'm just trying to knock his teeth out


**** with me now, *****, let's see you freestyle


Talk is cheap, ************ if you're really feeling froggish, leap


Yo slim, you gonna let him get away with that?


He tried to play you, you can't let him skate with that


Man I hate this crap, this ain't rap,


This is crazy the way we act


When we confuse hip-hop with real life when the music stops

What song is this?
When the Music Stops by Eminem
Reply:balls.




hair talk

No comments:

Post a Comment