Friday, July 31, 2009

Hi everyone sorry for the delay...close encounter with a Great White continued...part one (part 2 on the way)?

I'm in the catering in the Merchant Navy and while working onboard a ship in Japan I had I a close call.


In the catering we use to get a couple of hours off in the afternoon and if we wanted to we could do overtime.


This paticular day I decided to do a bit.


I was asked to paint the side of the ship. So, I got my bosuns chair rigged up (a chair made out off rope and a plank ) I climbed down the pilot ladder and got myself comfy on the chair, put on my walkman and started painting while my mate was painting on the deck above me.


Half hour later I was so engrossed in my music I didn't notice the movement below me. My mate noticed it first...shark... at least 16 feet long...He shouted to me but I couldn't hear him because of the walkman, so he started to shake the bosuns chair...I nearly fell off...I dropped my brush and grabbed hold of the rope .I took off my walkman looked up and before I could say anything I saw the horror in my mates face. I looked down and saw a hundred teeth ....

Hi everyone sorry for the delay...close encounter with a Great White continued...part one (part 2 on the way)?
I would like to get close to a great white but I don't know about that close..... so what happened?????
Reply:then what...?



business finance

No comments:

Post a Comment