Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What should i wear as my punishment tomorrow please help?

"My mother is punishing me and I have to wear an outfit chosen by y'all; furthermore, I have to get my ears pierced and wear shoes without socks, which is something I enjoy. I also must get a tattooed on my and feet and be whipped on my feet. I must also exercise and would like some help as to what exercises I should do and how many and how long. My possible wardrobe selections are below." she is also gonna run the whartenberg pin wheel on my feet to





1. white tank


2. navy blue Oldnavy t-shirt


3. navy blue Sleevless shirt


4. white aeropostal Pirate t-shirt


5. White aeropostal t-shirt


6. navy blue Nautica t-shirt





Pants


1. blue jeans


2. blue jean shorts


3. cargo shorts


4. green cargo shorts





Shoes


1. Nike darts


2. nike shox


3. a/e retro joggers


4. black van bearcats


5. slip on vans





no socks





Accessories 5 please


1. rope chain


2. A/e Cross Chain


3. Timex Watch


4. toe ring


5. figaro chain


6. puka shell


7 shark tooth necklace


8 heringbone chain

What should i wear as my punishment tomorrow please help?
i think you should get a nice fluffy jumper in pink, a denim mini skirt, some ugg boots have your hair in a bouffant style, more earrings than sensible , dont forget make up, lots of it amy winehouse style and go to starbucks, drink 3 large coffee's and then ask for a job there, make sure the lipstick is real runny by then, repeat every day at a different starbucks for a month or until they lock you up, failing that number 2 on every list you have please, not forgetting chin ups as your main exercise


boy if you do that send me the pictures, i would smile everyday for a year or more if you did
Reply:Wear what you wear on an average day, thats punishment enough, for the rest of us that is,....



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment