Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How much are you watches and jewelry worth?

Was listening to some guy on the radio talking about all the bling he owned. I have one watch that I bought about 15 years ago for $75. Also a feather earring and a shark's tooth earring from back in the day that were about $5 each. So maybe $85 minus depreciation. $5 at a garage sale on a lucky day. Too funny.

How much are you watches and jewelry worth?
I was blessed to inherit my mothers jewelry. It is worth thousands and much more in memories. I have a garnet that is the size of a small cat that has a set of matching earrings... the earrings weigh about a ton each and would make beautiful rings in their own right....they are about the size of your thumbnail; rounded. They are very pretty. Plus they are set in a scrolled Arabic gold. She also left me a pearl princess style ring that is to die for. My watches aren't worth so much, they just match everything I wear. I have a lot of watches! I have a couple of shark's tooth necklaces...I found the teeth myself and some crystal...just fun stuff...Too funny. Nana
Reply:I have two necklaces. One I got in China for alot cheaper than it would be in America and one for about 20$



business finance

No comments:

Post a Comment