Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Interpret jpaulaguna's dream..?

i dreamt of my family purchasing a big shark, we let it swim freely on our dining area which in that case has a shalow water enough for the creature to swam to and for the people to walk over. The shark on my dream is big and has huge teeth. Our family dog went to the kitchen to look for food when suddenly he was bitten by the shark, me and my father try to untangle the teeth of the shark onto the dogs body, it was successful but the dog was left wounded. During the fight, the family dog let out loud barks like pleeding for help. during the comotion, my cat suit, a mother of 3 kittens jump out from the door unto the scene and it was the one bitten by the shark. the 3 kittens went to the rescue but unfortunately bitten too. the cats were badly hurt and i cried for help. i can even see my "real self" lying in bed, shouting and making noises just to get attention from my father, who by then was sleeping on the other room. I was afraid and was shouting all the time.

Interpret jpaulaguna's dream..?
It seems like you will be going through something that overwhelms you and your family. You feel helpless. No one can help you.
Reply:Wow. I don't know anything about your life, but it sure sounds like you believe something/someone (more than one) innocent is being really threatened by something in your home that is too big and dangerous to handle, and you don't feel protected by your father who you want to protect you. What an overwhelming dream. Can you talk to your father about what your needs are?



loan forum

No comments:

Post a Comment