Monday, April 20, 2009

What to get the girl I'm in love with for Christmas?

She is really nice sweet funny romantic and sorta shy but this is our 2nd christmas together. last year i got her a 18kt gold genuine saphire sterling silver bracelet she loved it so much but found out that it cost $75 and said that was too much cuz we are still in grade school almost high school though we both love each other more than anything though if u have any ideas of what i should get her please tell me i want it to be cute and romantic


she said she definately does not want something really expensive cuz she would feel wayyyyy to bad because she thinks shes bad at giving gifts but last year she gave me a shark tooth she found on the beach and wrote a note and a chain with it


i can%26#039;t count how many times she%26#039;s told me shes never gonna break up with me and i no she wont and she callls me her superman and her nickname from me is %26quot;lovebirdcutie%26quot;

What to get the girl I%26#039;m in love with for Christmas?
I think you should kiss her. thats not a present but go ahead you love her,care for her, trust her no matter what you should do that
Reply:A necklace is always nice but be sure it is about $35 or less. And whatever you do, don%26#039;t get her a ring, because that is a sign of, well, marriage. And i don%26#039;t mean to be mean, but young relationships, like yours don%26#039;t always last, but i hope yours does. It sounds like you two are really in love,good luck.



safety

No comments:

Post a Comment