Monday, April 20, 2009

I have a shark ornament in my tank (ceramic)?

it has teeth it is a bubbler one ie. opens and closes it outh when the air pump is on, i have 5 fish...will the teeth hurt themm? i am worried this is the first ornament in the tank and i just bought new fish to add to my community tank...i have the ornament in and the air pump tubing kind of half blocked to stop it form beeing too fast etc and im still worried??

I have a shark ornament in my tank (ceramic)?
Don%26#039;t worry, the fish will be fine. In fact, community fish are some of the faster fish, in comparison to aggressive oscars that are like slugs.


Maybe add another one that doesn%26#039;t move that they can rest in, above, beside, etc. That way, they have another option and won%26#039;t even have a reason to approach the shark ornament.



celebrity makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment