Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chicken is not really good for you. Do you really want to hurt me?

People eat entirely too much protein. I feel sorry for the pigs, rabbits, cows and sheep. Why not be vegatarians like gorillas and your other cousins? You just don't need meat. Someday you will stop the slaughter for health reasons. I could not eat meat of any kind. Only dogs, cats, and sharks must eat meat. Humans are not evolved to be like them. Meat eaters have evolved teeth and digestive systems to make it that way. You haven't. Just a tradition starting the ice age. I became addictive. I thing people develop a tast for chicken and such and pass it on to their children. Cave men in the ice age had to eat meat to survive. I think that explains all the slaughter houses working furious to meat to people to make a profit. They just want money. I am terrified of you. What have you become! Monsters?

Chicken is not really good for you. Do you really want to hurt me?
and i am cat!


but nobody eats me! don't wory!
Reply:I swear, the next person who spews some poorly written rant about an ill thought out opinion they hold without managing to squeeze in a single question in a fricking question-answer forum is going to make me lose my mind.



Plant question

No comments:

Post a Comment